1. And he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right hand to accuse him.
2. And the LORD said unto Satan, The LORD rebuke you, O Satan; even the LORD that has chosen Jerusalem rebuke you: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire?
3. Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, and stood before the angel.
4. And he answered and spoke unto those that stood before him, saying, Take away the filthy garments from him. And unto him he said, Behold, I have caused your iniquity to pass from you, and I will clothe you with rich apparel.
5. And I said, Let them set a clean turban upon his head. So they set a clean turban upon his head, and clothed him with garments. And the angel of the LORD stood by.
6. And the angel of the LORD admonished Joshua, saying,
7. Thus says the LORD of hosts; If you will walk in my ways, and if you will keep my charge, then you shall also judge my house, and shall also keep my courts, and I will give you places to walk among these that stand here.
8. Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, you, and your fellows that sit before you: for they are a wonderous sign: for, behold, I will bring forth my servant the BRANCH.
9. For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave its engraving, says the LORD of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day.
10. In that day, says the LORD of hosts, shall you invite every man his neighbor under the vine and under the fig tree.