1. For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring back the captives of Judah and Jerusalem,
2. I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will enter into judgment with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and have divided up my land.
3. And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for a harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink.
4. Yea, and what have you to do with me, O Tyre, and Sidon, and all the coasts of Phlistia? will you render me a recompense? and if you recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompense upon your own head;
5. Because you have taken my silver and my gold, and have carried into your temples my precious things:
6. The children also of Judah and the children of Jerusalem have you sold unto the Greeks, that you might remove them far from their border.
7. Behold, I will raise them out of the place to which you have sold them, and will return your recompense upon your own head:
8. And I will sell your sons and your daughters into the hand of the children of Judah, and they shall sell them to the Sabeans, to a people far off: for the LORD has spoken it.
9. Proclaim you this among the Gentiles; Prepare war, wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up:
10. Beat your plowshares into swords, and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong.
11. Assemble yourselves, and come, all you nations, and gather yourselves together round about: there cause your mighty ones to come down, O LORD.
12. Let the nations be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the nations round about.
13. Put in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the vats overflow; for their wickedness is great.
14. Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision.
15. The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.
16. The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.
17. So shall you know that I am the LORD your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more.
18. And it shall come to pass in that day, that the mountains shall drop down new wine, and the hills shall flow with milk, and all the rivers of Judah shall flow with waters, and a fountain shall come forth from the house of the LORD, and shall water the valley of Shittim.
19. Egypt shall be a desolation, and Edom shall be a desolate wilderness, for the violence against the children of Judah, because they have shed innocent blood in their land.
20. But Judah shall dwell forever, and Jerusalem from generation to generation.
21. For I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed: for the LORD dwells in Zion.