1. Thus says the LORD, Keep justice, and do righteousness: for my salvation is soon to come, and my righteousness to be revealed.
2. Blessed is the man that does this, and the son of man that lays hold on it; that keeps the sabbath from defiling it, and keeps his hand from doing any evil.
3. Neither let the son of the foreigner, that has joined himself to the LORD, speak, saying, The LORD has utterly separated me from his people: neither let the eunuch say, Behold, I am a dry tree.
4. For thus says the LORD: Unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant;
5. Even unto them will I give in my house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off.
6. Also the sons of the foreigner, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, everyone that keeps the sabbath from defiling it, and takes hold of my covenant;
7. Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon my altar; for my house shall be called a house of prayer for all people.
8. The Lord GOD who gathers the outcasts of Israel says, Yet will I gather others to him, besides those that are gathered unto him.
9. All you beasts of the field, come to devour, yea, all you beasts in the forest.
10. His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber.
11. Yea, they are greedy dogs who can never have enough, and they are shepherds that cannot understand: they all look to their own way, everyone for his gain, from his own quarter.
12. Come you, they say, I will bring wine, and we will fill ourselves with strong drink; and tomorrow shall be as this day, and much more abundant.