1. I will extol you, my God, O king; and I will bless your name forever and ever.
2. Every day will I bless you; and I will praise your name forever and ever.
3. Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised; and his greatness is unsearchable.
4. One generation shall praise your works to another, and shall declare your mighty acts.
5. I will speak of the glorious honor of your majesty, and of your wondrous works.
6. And men shall speak of the might of your wonderous acts: and I will declare your greatness.
7. They shall abundantly utter the memory of your great goodness, and shall sing of your righteousness.
8. The LORD is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy.
9. The LORD is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works.
10. All your works shall praise you, O LORD; and your saints shall bless you.
11. They shall speak of the glory of your kingdom, and talk of your power;
12. To make known to the sons of men his mighty acts, and the glorious majesty of his kingdom.
13. Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and your dominion endures throughout all generations.
14. The LORD upholds all that fall, and raises up all those that are bowed down.
15. The eyes of all wait upon you; and you give them their food in due season.
16. You open your hand, and satisfy the desire of every living thing.
17. The LORD is righteous in all his ways, and holy in all his works.
18. The LORD is near unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth.
19. He will fulfil the desire of them that fear him: he also will hear their cry, and will save them.
20. The LORD preserves all them that love him: but all the wicked will he destroy.
21. My mouth shall speak the praise of the LORD: and let all flesh bless his holy name forever and ever.