1. LORD, I cry unto you: make haste unto me; give ear unto my voice, when I cry unto you.
2. Let my prayer be set forth before you as incense; and the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice.
3. Set a watch, O LORD, before my mouth; keep watch over the door of my lips.
4. Incline not my heart to any evil thing, to practice wicked works with men that work iniquity: and let me not eat of their delicacies.
5. Let the righteous strike me; it shall be a kindness: and let him reprove me; it shall be an excellent oil, which shall not break my head: for yet my prayer also shall be against their evil.
6. When their judges are overthrown in stony places, they shall hear my words; for they are sweet.
7. Our bones are scattered at the grave's mouth, as when one cuts and splits wood upon the earth.
8. But my eyes are unto you, O GOD the Lord: in you is my trust; leave not my soul destitute.
9. Keep me from the snares which they have laid for me, and the traps of the workers of iniquity.
10. Let the wicked fall into their own nets, while I thus escape.