1. I will praise you with my whole heart: before the gods will I sing praise unto you.
2. I will worship toward your holy temple, and praise your name for your lovingkindness and for your truth: for you have magnified your word above all your name.
3. In the day when I cried you answered me, and strengthened me with strength in my soul.
4. All the kings of the earth shall praise you, O LORD, when they hear the words of your mouth.
5. Yea, they shall sing in the ways of the LORD: for great is the glory of the LORD.
6. Though the LORD be high, yet has he respect unto the lowly: but the proud he knows from afar.
7. Though I walk in the midst of trouble, you will revive me: you shall stretch forth your hand against the wrath of my enemies, and your right hand shall save me.
8. The LORD will perfect that which concerns me: your mercy, O LORD, endures forever: forsake not the works of your own hands.