1. Out of the depths have I cried unto you, O LORD.
2. Lord, hear my voice: let your ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications.
3. If you, LORD, should mark iniquities, O Lord, who shall stand?
4. But there is forgiveness with you, that you may be feared.
5. I wait for the LORD, my soul does wait, and in his word do I hope.
6. My soul waits for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning: I say, more than they that watch for the morning.
7. Let Israel hope in the LORD: for with the LORD there is mercy, and with him is abundant redemption.
8. And he shall redeem Israel from all his iniquities.