1. When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.
2. Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the nations, The LORD has done great things for them.
3. The LORD has done great things for us; and we are glad.
4. Turn again our captivity, O LORD, as the streams in the South.
5. They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.
6. He that goes forth weeping, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.