1. I love the LORD, because he has heard my voice and my supplications.
2. Because he has inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live.
3. The sorrows of death surrounded me, and the pangs of sheol got hold upon me: I found trouble and sorrow.
4. Then called I upon the name of the LORD; O LORD, I beseech you, deliver my soul.
5. Gracious is the LORD, and righteous; yea, our God is merciful.
6. The LORD preserves the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me.
7. Return unto your rest, O my soul; for the LORD has dealt bountifully with you.
8. For you have delivered my soul from death, my eyes from tears, and my feet from falling.
9. I will walk before the LORD in the land of the living.
10. I believed, therefore have I spoken: I was greatly afflicted:
11. I said in my haste, All men are liars.
12. What shall I render unto the LORD for all his benefits toward me?
13. I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the LORD.
14. I will pay my vows unto the LORD now in the presence of all his people.
15. Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints.
16. O LORD, truly I am your servant; I am your servant, and the son of your handmaid: you have loosed my bonds.
17. I will offer to you the sacrifice of thanksgiving, and will call upon the name of the LORD.
18. I will pay my vows unto the LORD now in the presence of all his people,
19. In the courts of the LORD's house, in the midst of you, O Jerusalem. Praise you the LORD.