1. Praise you the LORD. Praise, O you servants of the LORD, praise the name of the LORD.
2. Blessed be the name of the LORD from this time forth and forevermore.
3. From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the LORD's name is to be praised.
4. The LORD is high above all nations, and his glory above the heavens.
5. Who is like unto the LORD our God, who dwells on high,
6. Who humbles himself to behold the things that are in heaven, and in the earth!
7. He raises up the poor out of the dust, and lifts the needy out of the ash heap;
8. That he may set him with princes, even with the princes of his people.
9. He makes the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children. Praise you the LORD.