1. Praise you the LORD. Blessed is the man that fears the LORD, that delights greatly in his commandments.
2. His descendants shall be mighty upon earth: the generation of the upright shall be blessed.
3. Wealth and riches shall be in his house: and his righteousness endures forever.
4. Unto the upright there arises light in the darkness: he is gracious, and full of compassion, and righteous.
5. A good man shows favor, and lends: he will guide his affairs with discretion.
6. Surely he shall not be moved forever: the righteous shall be in everlasting remembrance.
7. He shall not be afraid of evil tidings: his heart is fixed, trusting in the LORD.
8. His heart is established, he shall not be afraid, until he sees his desire upon his enemies.
9. He has dispersed, he has given to the poor; his righteousness endures forever; his strength shall be exalted with honor.
10. The wicked shall see it, and be grieved; he shall gnash with his teeth, and melt away: the desire of the wicked shall perish.