1. Praise you the LORD. I will praise the LORD with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright, and in the congregation.
2. The works of the LORD are great, sought out of all them that have pleasure in them.
3. His work is honorable and glorious: and his righteousness endures forever.
4. He has made his wonderful works to be remembered: the LORD is gracious and full of compassion.
5. He has given food unto them that fear him: he will ever be mindful of his covenant.
6. He has shown his people the power of his works, that he may give them the heritage of the nations.
7. The works of his hands are truth and justice; all his commandments are sure.
8. They stand fast forever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness.
9. He sent redemption unto his people: he has commanded his covenant forever: holy and awesome is his name.
10. The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endures forever.