1. Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.
2. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
3. Who forgives all your iniquities; who heals all your diseases;
4. Who redeems your life from destruction; who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies;
5. Who satisfies your mouth with good things; so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.
6. The LORD executes righteousness and justice for all that are oppressed.
7. He made known his ways unto Moses, his acts unto the children of Israel.
8. The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and abundant in mercy.
9. He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger forever.
10. He has not dealt with us according to our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.
11. For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.
12. As far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us.
13. Like as a father pities his children, so the LORD pities them that fear him.
14. For he knows our frame; he remembers that we are dust.
15. As for man, his days are as grass: as a flower of the field, so he flourishes.
16. For the wind passes over it, and it is gone; and the place there shall know it no more.
17. But the mercy of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children;
18. To such as keep his covenant, and to those that remember his commandments to do them.
19. The LORD has prepared his throne in the heavens; and his kingdom rules over all.
20. Bless the LORD, you his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word.
21. Bless you the LORD, all you his hosts; you ministers of his, that do his pleasure.
22. Bless the LORD, all his works in all places of his dominion: bless the LORD, O my soul.