1. It is a good thing to give thanks unto the LORD, and to sing praises unto your name, O most High:
2. To show forth your lovingkindness in the morning, and your faithfulness every night,
3. Upon an instrument of ten strings, and upon the psaltery; upon the harp with a melodious sound.
4. For you, LORD, have made me glad through your work: I will triumph in the works of your hands.
5. O LORD, how great are your works! and your thoughts are very deep.
6. A senseless man knows not; neither does a fool understand this.
7. When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; it is that they shall be destroyed forever:
8. But you, LORD, are most high forevermore.
9. For, lo, your enemies, O LORD, for, lo, your enemies shall perish; all the workers of iniquity shall be scattered.
10. But my horn shall you exalt like the horn of a wild ox: I shall be anointed with fresh oil.
11. My eye also shall see my desire on my enemies, and my ears shall hear my desire of the wicked that rise up against me.
12. The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree: he shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon.
13. Those that are planted in the house of the LORD shall flourish in the courts of our God.
14. They shall still bring forth fruit in old age; they shall be healthy and flourishing;
15. To show that the LORD is upright: he is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in him.