1. Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him.
2. As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melts before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God.
3. But let the righteous be glad; let them rejoice before God: yea, let them exceedingly rejoice.
4. Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rides upon the heavens by his name, the LORD, and rejoice before him.
5. A father of the fatherless, and a judge of the widows, is God in his holy habitation.
6. God sets the solitary in families: he brings out those who are bound with chains: but the rebellious dwell in a dry land.
7. O God, when you went forth before your people, when you did march through the wilderness; Selah:
8. The earth shook, the heavens also dropped rain at the presence of God: even Sinai itself was moved at the presence of God, the God of Israel.
9. You, O God, did send a plentiful rain, by which you did confirm your inheritance, when it was weary.
10. Your congregation has dwelt therein: you, O God, have provided of your goodness for the poor.
11. The Lord gave the word: great was the company of those that published it.
12. Kings of armies did flee in haste: and she that tarried at home divided the spoil.
13. Though you have slept among the sheepfolds, yet shall you be as the wings of a dove covered with silver, and her feathers with yellow gold.
14. When the Almighty scattered kings in it, it was white as snow in Zalmon.
15. The hill of God is as the hill of Bashan; a high hill as the hill of Bashan.
16. Why leap you, you high hills? this is the hill which God desires to dwell in; yea, the LORD will dwell in it forever.
17. The chariots of God are twenty thousand, even thousands of angels: the Lord is among them, as in Sinai, in the holy place.
18. You have ascended on high, you have led captivity captive: you have received gifts for men; yea, for the rebellious also, that the LORD God might dwell among them.
19. Blessed be the Lord, who daily loads us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah.
20. He that is our God is the God of salvation; and unto GOD the Lord belong the escape from death.
21. But God shall wound the head of his enemies, and the hairy scalp of such a one as goes on still in his trespasses.
22. The Lord said, I will bring again from Bashan, I will bring my people again from the depths of the sea:
23. That your foot may be dipped in the blood of your enemies, and the tongue of your dogs in the same.
24. They have seen your goings, O God; even the goings of my God, my King, in the sanctuary.
25. The singers went before, the players on instruments followed after; among them were the damsels playing with timbrels.
26. Bless you God in the congregations, even the Lord, from the fountain of Israel.
27. There is little Benjamin, their leader, the princes of Judah and their company, the princes of Zebulun, and the princes of Naphtali.
28. Your God has commanded your strength: strengthen, O God, that which you have done for us.
29. Because of your temple at Jerusalem shall kings bring presents unto you.
30. Rebuke the company of spearmen, the multitude of the bulls, with the calves of the people, till every one submits himself with pieces of silver: scatter you the people that delight in war.
31. Princes shall come out of Egypt; Ethiopia shall soon stretch out her hands unto God.
32. Sing unto God, you kingdoms of the earth; O sing praises unto the Lord; Selah:
33. To him that rides upon the heaven of heavens, which were of old; lo, he does send out his voice, and that a mighty voice.
34. Ascribe you strength unto God: his excellency is over Israel, and his strength is in the clouds.
35. O God, you are awesome out of your holy places: the God of Israel is he that gives strength and power unto his people. Blessed be God.