1. Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusts in you: yea, in the shadow of your wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities have passed.
2. I will cry unto God most high; unto God who performs all things for me.
3. He shall send from heaven, and save me from the reproach of him that would swallow me up. Selah. God shall send forth his mercy and his truth.
4. My soul is among lions: and I lie even among them that are set on fire, even the sons of men, whose teeth are spears and arrows, and their tongue a sharp sword.
5. Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let your glory be above all the earth.
6. They have prepared a net for my steps; my soul is bowed down: they have dug a pit before me, into the midst of which they are fallen themselves. Selah.
7. My heart is fixed, O God, my heart is fixed: I will sing and give praise.
8. Awake, my glory; awake, psaltery and harp: I myself will awake early.
9. I will praise you, O Lord, among the people: I will sing unto you among the nations.
10. For your mercy is great unto the heavens, and your truth unto the clouds.
11. Be exalted, O God, above the heavens: let your glory be above all the earth.