1. Why boast you yourself in evil, O mighty man? the goodness of God endures continually.
2. Your tongue devises evil; like a sharp razor, working deceitfully.
3. You love evil more than good; and lying rather than to speak righteousness. Selah.
4. You love all devouring words, O you deceitful tongue.
5. God shall likewise destroy you forever, he shall take you away, and pluck you out of your dwelling place, and root you out of the land of the living. Selah.
6. The righteous also shall see, and fear, and shall laugh at him:
7. Lo, this is the man that made not God his strength; but trusted in the abundance of his riches, and strengthened himself in his wickedness.
8. But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God: I trust in the mercy of God forever and ever.
9. I will praise you forever, because you have done it: and I will wait on your name; for it is good before your saints.