1. Blessed is he that considers the poor: the LORD will deliver him in time of trouble.
2. The LORD will preserve him, and keep him alive; and he shall be blessed upon the earth: and you will not deliver him unto the will of his enemies.
3. The LORD will strengthen him upon the bed of languishing: you will restore his bed in his sickness.
4. I said, LORD, be merciful unto me: heal my soul; for I have sinned against you.
5. My enemies speak evil of me, When shall he die, and his name perish?
6. And if he comes to see me, he speaks vanity: his heart gathers iniquity to itself; when he goes abroad, he tells it.
7. All that hate me whisper together against me: against me do they devise my hurt.
8. An evil disease, say they, clings close unto him: and now that he lies down he shall rise up no more.
9. Yea, my own familiar friend, in whom I trusted, who did eat of my bread, has lifted up his heel against me.
10. But you, O LORD, be merciful unto me, and raise me up, that I may repay them.
11. By this I know that you favor me, because my enemy does not triumph over me.
12. And as for me, you uphold me in my integrity, and set me before your face forever.
13. Blessed be the LORD God of Israel from everlasting, and to everlasting. Amen, and Amen.