1. The transgression of the wicked says within my heart, that there is no fear of God before his eyes.
2. For he flatters himself in his own eyes, until his iniquity is found to be hateful.
3. The words of his mouth are iniquity and deceit: he has ceased to be wise, and to do good.
4. He devises mischief upon his bed; he sets himself in a way that is not good; he abhors not evil.
5. Your mercy, O LORD, is in the heavens; and your faithfulness reaches unto the clouds.
6. Your righteousness is like the great mountains; your judgments are a great deep: O LORD, you preserve man and beast.
7. How excellent is your lovingkindness, O God! therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of your wings.
8. They shall be abundantly satisfied with the fullness of your house; and you shall make them drink of the river of your pleasures.
9. For with you is the fountain of life: in your light shall we see light.
10. O continue your lovingkindness unto them that know you; and your righteousness to the upright in heart.
11. Let not the foot of pride come against me, and let not the hand of the wicked remove me.
12. There are the workers of iniquity fallen: they are cast down, and shall not be able to rise.