1. I will extol you, O LORD; for you have lifted me up, and have not made my foes to rejoice over me.
2. O LORD my God, I cried unto you, and you have healed me.
3. O LORD, you have brought up my soul from the grave: you have kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit.
4. Sing unto the LORD, O you saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.
5. For his anger endures but for a moment; in his favor is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning.
6. And in my prosperity I said, I shall never be moved.
7. LORD, by your favor you have made my mountain to stand strong: you did hide your face, and I was troubled.
8. I cried to you, O LORD; and unto the LORD I made supplication.
9. What profit is there in my blood, when I go down to the pit? Shall the dust praise you? shall it declare your truth?
10. Hear, O LORD, and have mercy upon me: LORD, be my helper.
11. You have turned for me my mourning into dancing: you have put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness;
12. To the end that my glory may sing praise to you, and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks unto you forever.