1. Give unto the LORD, O you mighty, give unto the LORD glory and strength.
2. Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name; worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness.
3. The voice of the LORD is upon the waters: the God of glory thunders: the LORD is upon many waters.
4. The voice of the LORD is powerful; the voice of the LORD is full of majesty.
5. The voice of the LORD breaks the cedars; yea, the LORD breaks the cedars of Lebanon.
6. He makes them also to skip like a calf; Lebanon and Sirion like a young wild ox.
7. The voice of the LORD divides the flames of fire.
8. The voice of the LORD shakes the wilderness; the LORD shakes the wilderness of Kadesh.
9. The voice of the LORD makes the hinds to calve, and strips bare the forests: and in his temple does every one speak of his glory.
10. The LORD sits upon the flood; yea, the LORD sits as King forever.
11. The LORD will give strength unto his people; the LORD will bless his people with peace.