1. Unto you will I cry, O LORD my rock; be not silent to me: lest, if you be silent to me, I become like them that go down into the pit.
2. Hear the voice of my supplications, when I cry unto you, when I lift up my hands toward your holy sanctuary.
3. Draw me not away with the wicked, and with the workers of iniquity, who speak peace to their neighbors, but mischief is in their hearts.
4. Give them according to their deeds, and according to the wickedness of their endeavors: give them after the work of their hands; render to them what they deserve.
5. Because they regard not the works of the LORD, nor the operation of his hands, he shall destroy them, and not build them up.
6. Blessed be the LORD, because he has heard the voice of my supplications.
7. The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoices; and with my song will I praise him.
8. The LORD is their strength, and he is the saving strength of his anointed.
9. Save your people, and bless your inheritance: feed them also, and lift them up forever.