1. Unto you, O LORD, do I lift up my soul.
2. O my God, I trust in you: let me not be ashamed, let not my enemies triumph over me.
3. Yea, let none that wait on you be ashamed: let them be ashamed who transgress without cause.
4. Show me your ways, O LORD; teach me your paths.
5. Lead me in your truth, and teach me: for you are the God of my salvation; on you do I wait all the day.
6. Remember, O LORD, your tender mercies and your lovingkindnesses; for they have been ever of old.
7. Remember not the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions: according to your mercy remember me for your goodness' sake, O LORD.
8. Good and upright is the LORD: therefore will he teach sinners in the way.
9. The meek will he guide in justice: and the meek will he teach his way.
10. All the paths of the LORD are mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies.
11. For your name's sake, O LORD, pardon my iniquity; for it is great.
12. What man is he that fears the LORD? him shall he teach in the way that he shall choose.
13. His soul shall dwell at ease; and his descendants shall inherit the earth.
14. The secret of the LORD is with them that fear him; and he will show them his covenant.
15. My eyes are ever toward the LORD; for he shall pluck my feet out of the net.
16. Turn you unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
17. The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring me out of my distresses.
18. Look upon my affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
19. Consider my enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
20. O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in you.
21. Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on you.
22. Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles.