1. The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not lack.
2. He makes me to lie down in green pastures: he leads me beside the still waters.
3. He restores my soul: he leads me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for you are with me; your rod and your staff they comfort me.
5. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies: you anoint my head with oil; my cup runs over.
6. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.