1. The king shall joy in your strength, O LORD; and in your salvation how greatly shall he rejoice!
2. You have given him his heart's desire, and have not withheld the request of his lips. Selah.
3. For you meet him with the blessings of goodness: you set a crown of pure gold on his head.
4. He asked life of you, and you gave it to him, even length of days forever and ever.
5. His glory is great in your salvation: honor and majesty have you laid upon him.
6. For you have made him most blessed forever: you have made him exceedingly glad with your presence.
7. For the king trusts in the LORD, and through the mercy of the most High he shall not be moved.
8. Your hand shall find out all your enemies: your right hand shall find out those that hate you.
9. You shall make them as a fiery oven in the time of your anger: the LORD shall swallow them up in his wrath, and the fire shall devour them.
10. Their offspring shall you destroy from the earth, and their descendants from among the children of men.
11. For they intended evil against you: they devised a mischievous act, which they are not able to perform.
12. Therefore shall you make them turn their back, when you shall make ready your arrows upon your strings toward their face.
13. Be exalted, LORD, in your own strength: so will we sing and praise your power.