1. LORD, who shall abide in your tabernacle? who shall dwell in your holy hill?
2. He that walks uprightly, and works righteousness, and speaks the truth in his heart.
3. He that backbites not with his tongue, nor does evil to his neighbor, nor takes up a reproach against his neighbor.
4. In whose eyes a vile person is despised; but he honors them that fear the LORD. He that swears to his own hurt, and changes not.
5. He that puts not out his money at interest, nor takes reward against the innocent. He that does these things shall never be moved.