1. How long will you forget me, O LORD? forever? how long will you hide your face from me?
2. How long shall I take counsel in my soul, having sorrow in my heart daily? how long shall my enemy be exalted over me?
3. Consider and hear me, O LORD my God: lighten my eyes, lest I sleep the sleep of death;
4. Lest my enemy say, I have prevailed against him; and those that trouble me rejoice when I am moved.
5. But I have trusted in your mercy; my heart shall rejoice in your salvation.
6. I will sing unto the LORD, because he has dealt bountifully with me.