1. You shall make no idols nor graven images, neither raise you up a standing image, neither shall you set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the LORD your God.
2. You shall keep my sabbaths, and reverence my sanctuary: I am the LORD.
3. If you walk in my statutes, and keep my commandments, and do them;
4. Then I will give you rain in due season, and the land shall yield its increase, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit.
5. And your threshing shall reach unto the vintage, and the vintage shall reach unto the sowing time: and you shall eat your bread to the full, and dwell in your land safely.
6. And I will give peace in the land, and you shall lie down, and none shall make you afraid: and I will rid evil animals out of the land, neither shall the sword go through your land.
7. And you shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword.
8. And five of you shall chase a hundred, and a hundred of you shall put ten thousand to flight: and your enemies shall fall before you by the sword.
9. For I will have respect unto you, and make you fruitful, and multiply you, and establish my covenant with you.
10. And you shall eat the old harvest, and clear out the old because of the new.
11. And I will set my tabernacle among you: and my soul shall not abhor you.
12. And I will walk among you, and will be your God, and you shall be my people.
13. I am the LORD your God, who brought you forth out of the land of Egypt, that you should not be their slaves; and I have broken the bands of your yoke, and made you walk upright.
14. But if you will not hearken unto me, and will not do all these commandments;
15. And if you shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhors my judgments, so that you will not do all my commandments, but that you break my covenant:
16. I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning fever, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and you shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.
17. And I will set my face against you, and you shall be slain before your enemies: they that hate you shall reign over you; and you shall flee when none pursues you.
18. And if you will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins.
19. And I will break the pride of your power; and I will make your heavens as iron, and your earth as bronze:
20. And your strength shall be spent in vain: for your land shall not yield its increase, neither shall the trees of the land yield their fruits.
21. And if you walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins.
22. I will also send wild animals among you, which shall rob you of your children, and destroy your cattle, and make you few in number; and your highways shall be desolate.
23. And if you will not be reformed by me by these things, but will walk contrary unto me;
24. Then will I also walk contrary unto you, and will punish you yet seven times for your sins.
25. And I will bring a sword upon you, that shall bring the vengeance of my covenant: and when you are gathered together within your cities, I will send the pestilence among you; and you shall be delivered into the hand of the enemy.
26. And when I have broken the supply of your bread, ten women shall bake your bread in one oven, and they shall deliver you your bread again by weight: and you shall eat, and not be satisfied.
27. And if you will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me;
28. Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.
29. And you shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall you eat.
30. And I will destroy your high places, and cut down your images, and cast your carcasses upon the carcasses of your idols, and my soul shall abhor you.
31. And I will make your cities waste, and bring your sanctuaries unto desolation, and I will not smell the aroma of your sweet odors.
32. And I will bring the land into desolation: and your enemies who dwell therein shall be astonished at it.
33. And I will scatter you among the nations, and will draw out a sword after you: and your land shall be desolate, and your cities waste.
34. Then shall the land enjoy its sabbaths, as long as it lies desolate, and you be in your enemies' land; even then shall the land rest, and enjoy its sabbaths.
35. As long as it lies desolate it shall rest; because it did not rest in your sabbaths, when you dwelt upon it.
36. And upon them that are left alive of you I will send a faintness into their hearts in the lands of their enemies; and the sound of a shaken leaf shall chase them; and they shall flee, as fleeing from a sword; and they shall fall when none pursues.
37. And they shall fall one upon another, as it were before a sword, when none pursues: and you shall have no power to stand before your enemies.
38. And you shall perish among the nations, and the land of your enemies shall eat you up.
39. And they that are left of you shall pine away in their iniquity in your enemies' lands; and also in the iniquities of their fathers shall they pine away with them.
40. If they shall confess their iniquity, and the iniquity of their fathers, with their trespass which they trespassed against me, and that also they have walked contrary unto me;
41. And that I also have walked contrary unto them, and have brought them into the land of their enemies; if then their uncircumcised hearts be humbled, and they then accept the punishment of their iniquity:
42. Then will I remember my covenant with Jacob, and also my covenant with Isaac, and also my covenant with Abraham will I remember; and I will remember the land.
43. The land also shall be left by them, and shall enjoy its sabbaths, while it lies desolate without them: and they shall accept the punishment of their iniquity: because, even because they despised my judgments, and because their soul abhorred my statutes.
44. And yet for all that, when they are in the land of their enemies, I will not cast them away, neither will I abhor them, to destroy them utterly, and to break my covenant with them: for I am the LORD their God.
45. But I will for their sakes remember the covenant of their ancestors, whom I brought forth out of the land of Egypt in the sight of the nations, that I might be their God: I am the LORD.
46. These are the statutes and judgments and laws, which the LORD made between himself and the children of Israel on mount Sinai by the hand of Moses.