1. And the LORD spoke unto Moses, saying,
2. Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a woman has conceived, and borne a male child: then she shall be unclean seven days; as in the days of her customary impurity shall she be unclean.
3. And in the eighth day the flesh of his foreskin shall be circumcised.
4. And she shall then continue in the blood of her purification three and thirty days; she shall touch no hallowed thing, nor come into the sanctuary, until the days of her purification be fulfilled.
5. But if she bears a female child, then she shall be unclean two weeks, as in her customary imurity: and she shall continue in the blood of her purification three score and six days.
6. And when the days of her purification are fulfilled, for a son, or for a daughter, she shall bring a lamb of the first year for a burnt offering, and a young pigeon, or a turtledove, for a sin offering, unto the door of the tabernacle of meeting, unto the priest:
7. Who shall offer it before the LORD, and make an atonement for her; and she shall be cleansed from the flow of her blood. This is the law for her that has borne a male or a female.
8. And if she be not able to bring a lamb, then she shall bring two turtledoves, or two young pigeons; the one for the burnt offering, and the other for a sin offering: and the priest shall make an atonement for her, and she shall be clean.