1. Let brotherly love continue.
2. Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.
3. Remember them that are in bonds, as bound with them; and them who suffer adversity, as being yourselves also in the body.
4. Let marriage be held in honor by all, and the bed undefiled: but fornicators and adulterers God will judge.
5. Let your conduct be without covetousness; and be content with such things as you have: for he has said, I will never leave you, nor forsake you.
6. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.
7. Remember them who have the rule over you, who have spoken unto you the word of God: whose faith follow, considering the end of their manner of life.
8. Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and forever.
9. Be not carried about with various and strange doctrines. For it is a good thing that the heart be established with grace; not with foods, which have not profited them that have been observing them.
10. We have an altar, of which they have no right to eat who serve the tabernacle.
11. For the bodies of those animals, whose blood is brought into the sanctuary by the high priest for sin, are burned outside the camp.
12. Therefore Jesus also, that he might sanctify the people with his own blood, suffered outside the gate.
13. Let us go forth therefore unto him outside the camp, bearing his reproach.
14. For here have we no continuing city, but we seek one to come.
15. By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.
16. But to do good and to share forget not: for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.
17. Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.
18. Pray for us: for we trust we have a good conscience, in all things willing to live honestly.
19. But I beseech you rather to do this, that I may be restored to you the sooner.
20. Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,
21. Make you complete in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is well pleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen.
22. And I beseech you, brethren, bear with the word of exhortation: for I have written a letter unto you in few words.
23. Know that our brother Timothy is set at liberty; with whom, if he comes shortly, I will see you.
24. Greet all them that have the rule over you, and all the saints. They of Italy greet you.
25. Grace be with you all. Amen.