1. And the angel that talked with me came again, and waked me, as a man that is wakened out of his sleep,
2. And said unto me, What see you? And I said, I have looked, and behold a lampstand all of gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and its seven lamps on it, and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon its top:
3. And two olive trees by it, one upon the right side of the bowl, and the other upon its left side.
4. So I answered and spoke to the angel that talked with me, saying, What are these, my lord?
5. Then the angel that talked with me answered and said unto me, Know you not what these are? And I said, No, my lord.
6. Then he answered and spoke unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, says the LORD of hosts.
7. Who are you, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel you shall become a plain: and he shall bring forth its headstone with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it.
8. Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
9. The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this house; his hands shall also finish it; and you shall know that the LORD of hosts has sent me unto you.
10. For who has despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plumbline in the hand of Zerubbabel; these seven are the eyes of the LORD, which run to and fro through the whole earth.
11. Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the lampstand and upon its left side?
12. And I answered again, and said unto him, What are these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes pour out the golden oil?
13. And he answered me and said, Know you not what these are? And I said, No, my lord.
14. Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.