1. And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which stands for the children of your people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time your people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
2. And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
3. And they that are wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars forever and ever.
4. But you, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
5. Then I Daniel looked, and, behold, there stood two others, the one on this bank of the river, and the other on that bank of the river.
6. And one said to the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, How long shall it be till the end of these wonders?
7. And I heard the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and swore by him that lives forever that it shall be for a time, times, and a half; and when he shall have accomplished the shattering of the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.
8. And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?
9. And he said, Go your way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.
10. Many shall be purified, and made white, and refined; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.
11. And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that makes desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.
12. Blessed is he that waits, and comes to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.
13. But go you your way till the end: for you shall rest, and stand in your allotted place at the end of the days.