1. Moreover, when you shall divide by lot the land for inheritance, you shall offer a district unto the LORD, a holy portion of the land: the length shall be the length of five and twenty thousand rods, and the width shall be ten thousand. This shall be holy in all its territory all around.
2. Of this there shall be for the sanctuary five hundred in length, with five hundred in width, square all around; and fifty cubits round about for its open space.
3. And of this measure shall you measure the length of five and twenty thousand, and the width of ten thousand: and in it shall be the sanctuary and the most holy place.
4. The holy portion of the land shall be for the priests, the ministers of the sanctuary, which shall come near to minister unto the LORD: and it shall be a place for their houses, and a holy place for the sanctuary.
5. And the five and twenty thousand of length, and the ten thousand of width, shall also the Levites, the ministers of the house, have for themselves, for a possession for cities to live in.
6. And you shall appoint the possession of the city five thousand wide, and five and twenty thousand long, adjacent to the district of the holy portion: it shall be for the whole house of Israel.
7. And a portion shall be for the prince on the one side and on the other side of the district of the holy portion, and of the possession of the city, bordering the district of the holy portion, and bordering the possession of the city, from the west side westward, and from the east side eastward: and the length shall correspond to one of the portions, from the west border unto the east border.
8. In the land shall be his possession in Israel: and my princes shall no more oppress my people; and the rest of the land shall they give to the house of Israel according to their tribes.
9. Thus says the Lord GOD; Enough, O princes of Israel: remove violence and plunder, and execute justice and righteousness, take away your evictions of my people, says the Lord GOD.
10. You shall have just balances, and a just ephah, and a just bath.
11. The ephah and the bath shall be the same measure, that the bath may contain the tenth part of a homer, and the ephah the tenth part of a homer: the measure of it shall be according to the homer.
12. And the shekel shall be twenty gerahs: twenty shekels, five and twenty shekels, fifteen shekels, shall be your mina.
13. This is the offering that you shall offer; the sixth part of an ephah from a homer of wheat, and you shall give the sixth part of an ephah from a homer of barley:
14. Concerning the ordinance of oil, the bath of oil, you shall offer the tenth part of a bath from a cor, which is a homer of ten baths; for ten baths are a homer:
15. And one lamb out of the flock, out of two hundred, out of the rich pastures of Israel; for a grain offering, and for a burnt offering, and for peace offerings, to make reconciliation for them, says the Lord GOD.
16. All the people of the land shall give this offering for the prince in Israel.
17. And it shall be the prince’s part to give burnt offerings, and grain offerings, and drink offerings, in the feasts, and in the new moons, and in the sabbaths, in all appointed feasts of the house of Israel: he shall prepare the sin offering, and the grain offering, and the burnt offering, and the peace offerings, to make reconciliation for the house of Israel.
18. Thus says the Lord GOD; In the first month, in the first day of the month, you shall take a young bullock without blemish, and cleanse the sanctuary:
19. And the priest shall take some of the blood of the sin offering, and put it upon the posts of the house, and upon the four corners of the ledge of the altar, and upon the posts of the gate of the inner court.
20. And so you shall do the seventh day of the month for every one that sins through error or in ignorance: so shall you reconcile the house.
21. In the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month, you shall have the passover, a feast of seven days; unleavened bread shall be eaten.
22. And upon that day shall the prince prepare for himself and for all the people of the land a bullock for a sin offering.
23. And the seven days of the feast he shall prepare a burnt offering to the LORD, seven bullocks and seven rams without blemish daily the seven days; and a kid of the goats daily for a sin offering.
24. And he shall prepare a grain offering of an ephah for a bullock, and an ephah for a ram, and a hin of oil for each ephah.
25. In the seventh month, on the fifteenth day of the month, shall he do the same in the feast of the seven days, according to the sin offering, according to the burnt offering, and according to the grain offering, and according to the oil.