1. The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,
2. Son of man, set your face against the Ammonites, and prophesy against them;
3. And say unto the Ammonites, Hear the word of the Lord GOD; Thus says the Lord GOD; Because you said, Aha, against my sanctuary, when it was profaned; and against the land of Israel, when it was desolate; and against the house of Judah, when they went into captivity;
4. Behold, therefore I will deliver you to the men of the east for a possession, and they shall set their encampments in you, and make their dwellings in you: they shall eat your fruit, and they shall drink your milk.
5. And I will make Rabbah a pasture for camels, and the Ammonites a resting place for flocks: and you shall know that I am the LORD.
6. For thus says the Lord GOD; Because you have clapped your hands, and stamped with the feet, and rejoiced in heart with all your disdain against the land of Israel;
7. Behold, therefore I will stretch out my hand upon you, and will deliver you for a plunder to the nations; and I will cut you off from the people, and I will cause you to perish out of the countries: I will destroy you; and you shall know that I am the LORD.
8. Thus says the Lord GOD; Because Moab and Seir do say, Behold, the house of Judah is like unto all the nations;
9. Therefore, behold, I will open the side of Moab from the cities, from its cities which are on its frontiers, the glory of the country, Beth-jeshimoth, Baal-meon, and Kiriathaim,
10. Unto the men of the east together with the Ammonites, and will give them as a possession, that the Ammonites may not be remembered among the nations.
11. And I will execute judgments upon Moab; and they shall know that I am the LORD.
12. Thus says the Lord GOD; Because Edom has dealt against the house of Judah by taking vengeance, and has greatly offended, and revenged itself upon them;
13. Therefore thus says the Lord GOD; I will also stretch out my hand against Edom, and will cut off man and beast from it; and I will make it desolate from Teman; and they of Dedan shall fall by the sword.
14. And I will lay my vengeance upon Edom by the hand of my people Israel: and they shall do in Edom according to my anger and according to my fury; and they shall know my vengeance, says the Lord GOD.
15. Thus says the Lord GOD; Because the Philistines have dealt by revenge, and have taken vengeance with a spiteful heart, to destroy for the old hatred;
16. Therefore thus says the Lord GOD; Behold, I will stretch out my hand upon the Philistines, and I will cut off the Cherethites, and destroy the remnant of the seacoast.
17. And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them.