1. How beautiful are your feet in sandals, O prince's daughter! the curves of your thighs are like jewels, the work of the hands of a skillful craftsman.
2. Your navel is like a round goblet, which lacks not blended drink: your belly is like a heap of wheat set about with lilies.
3. Your two breasts are like two fawns that are twins of a gazelle.
4. Your neck is as a tower of ivory; your eyes like the pools of Heshbon, by the gate of Bathrabbim: your nose is as the tower of Lebanon which looks toward Damascus.
5. Your head crowns you like Carmel, and the hair of your head is like purple; the king is held captive by your tresses.
6. How fair and how pleasant are you, O love, for your delights!
7. This your stature is like to a palm tree, and your breasts to its clusters.
8. I said, I will go up to the palm tree, I will take hold of its branches: may also your breasts be as clusters of the vine, and the fragrance of your breath like apples;
9. And the roof of your mouth like the best wine for my beloved, that goes down sweetly, flowing gently over lips and teeth.
10. I am my beloved's, and his desire is toward me.
11. Come, my beloved, let us go forth into the field; let us lodge in the villages.
12. Let us get up early to the vineyards; let us see if the vine has budded, whether the grape blossoms have opened, and the pomegranates are in bloom: there will I give you my loves.
13. The mandrakes give a fragrance, and at our gates are all manner of pleasant fruits, new and old, which I have laid up for you, O my beloved.