1. Hear my prayer, O LORD, give ear to my supplications: in your faithfulness answer me, and in your righteousness.
2. And enter not into judgment with your servant: for in your sight shall no man living be justified.
3. For the enemy has persecuted my soul; he has smitten my life down to the ground; he has made me to dwell in darkness, as those that have been long dead.
4. Therefore is my spirit overwhelmed within me; my heart within me is desolate.
5. I remember the days of old; I meditate on all your works; I ponder on the work of your hands.
6. I stretch forth my hands unto you: my soul thirsts after you, as a thirsty land. Selah.
7. Hear me speedily, O LORD: my spirit fails: hide not your face from me, lest I be like unto them that go down into the pit.
8. Cause me to hear your lovingkindness in the morning; for in you do I trust: cause me to know the way in which I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto you.
9. Deliver me, O LORD, from my enemies: I flee unto you to hide me.
10. Teach me to do your will; for you are my God: your Spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness.
11. Revive me, O LORD, for your name's sake: for your righteousness' sake bring my soul out of trouble.
12. And in your mercy cut off my enemies, and destroy all them that afflict my soul: for I am your servant.