1. Praise you the LORD. Praise you the name of the LORD; praise him, O you servants of the LORD.
2. You that stand in the house of the LORD, in the courts of the house of our God,
3. Praise the LORD; for the LORD is good: sing praises unto his name; for it is pleasant.
4. For the LORD has chosen Jacob unto himself, and Israel for his peculiar treasure.
5. For I know that the LORD is great, and that our Lord is above all gods.
6. Whatsoever the LORD pleased, that did he in heaven, and in earth, in the seas, and all deep places.
7. He causes the vapors to ascend from the ends of the earth; he makes lightnings for the rain; he brings the wind out of his treasuries.
8. Who struck the firstborn of Egypt, both of man and beast.
9. Who sent signs and wonders into the midst of you, O Egypt, upon Pharaoh, and upon all his servants.
10. Who struck great nations, and slew mighty kings;
11. Sihon king of the Amorites, and Og king of Bashan, and all the kingdoms of Canaan:
12. And gave their land for a heritage, a heritage unto Israel his people.
13. Your name, O LORD, endures forever; and your memorial, O LORD, throughout all generations.
14. For the LORD will judge his people, and he will have compassion on his servants.
15. The idols of the nations are silver and gold, the work of men's hands.
16. They have mouths, but they speak not; eyes have they, but they see not;
17. They have ears, but they hear not; neither is there any breath in their mouths.
18. They that make them are like unto them: so is every one that trusts in them.
19. Bless the LORD, O house of Israel: bless the LORD, O house of Aaron:
20. Bless the LORD, O house of Levi: you that fear the LORD, bless the LORD.
21. Blessed be the LORD out of Zion, who dwells at Jerusalem. Praise you the LORD.