1. I will sing of mercy and justice: unto you, O LORD, will I sing.
2. I will behave myself wisely in a perfect way. O when will you come unto me? I will walk within my house with a perfect heart.
3. I will set no wicked thing before my eyes: I hate the work of them that turn aside; it shall not cleave to me.
4. A perverse heart shall depart from me: I will not know a wicked person.
5. Whoever secretly slanders his neighbor, him will I cut off: he that has a haughty look and a proud heart will I not endure.
6. My eyes shall be upon the faithful of the land, that they may dwell with me: he that walks in a perfect way, he shall serve me.
7. He that works deceit shall not dwell within my house: he that tells lies shall not tarry in my sight.
8. I will early destroy all the wicked of the land; that I may cut off all wicked doers from the city of the LORD.