1. The LORD reigns; let the people tremble: he sits between the cherubim; let the earth be moved.
2. The LORD is great in Zion; and he is high above all the people.
3. Let them praise your great and awesome name; for it is holy.
4. The king's strength also loves justice; you do establish equity, you execute justice and righteousness in Jacob.
5. Exalt you the LORD our God, and worship at his footstool; for he is holy.
6. Moses and Aaron among his priests, and Samuel among them that call upon his name; they called upon the LORD, and he answered them.
7. He spoke unto them in the pillar of cloud: they kept his testimonies, and the ordinance that he gave them.
8. You answered them, O LORD our God: you were a God that forgave them, though you took vengeance on their wrongdoings.
9. Exalt the LORD our God, and worship at his holy hill; for the LORD our God is holy.