1. The LORD reigns, he is clothed with majesty; the LORD is clothed with strength, with which he has girded himself: the world also is established, that it cannot be moved.
2. Your throne is established of old: you are from everlasting.
3. The floods have lifted up, O LORD, the floods have lifted up their voice; the floods lift up their waves.
4. The LORD on high is mightier than the noise of many waters, yea, than the mighty waves of the sea.
5. Your testimonies are very sure: holiness becomes your house, O LORD, forever.