1. Bow down your ear, O LORD, hear me: for I am poor and needy.
2. Preserve my soul; for I am holy: O you my God, save your servant that trusts in you.
3. Be merciful unto me, O Lord: for I cry unto you daily.
4. Rejoice the soul of your servant: for unto you, O Lord, do I lift up my soul.
5. For you, Lord, are good, and ready to forgive; and abundant in mercy unto all them that call upon you.
6. Give ear, O LORD, unto my prayer; and attend to the voice of my supplications.
7. In the day of my trouble I will call upon you: for you will answer me.
8. Among the gods there is none like unto you, O Lord; neither are there any works like unto your works.
9. All nations which you have made shall come and worship before you, O Lord; and shall glorify your name.
10. For you are great, and do wondrous things: you are God alone.
11. Teach me your way, O LORD; I will walk in your truth: unite my heart to fear your name.
12. I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify your name forevermore.
13. For great is your mercy toward me: and you have delivered my soul from the depths of sheol.
14. O God, the proud are risen against me, and the assemblies of violent men have sought after my soul; and have not set you before them.
15. But you, O Lord, are a God full of compassion, and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in mercy and truth.
16. O turn unto me, and have mercy upon me; give your strength unto your servant, and save the son of your handmaid.
17. Show me a sign for good; that they who hate me may see it, and be ashamed: because you, LORD, have helped me, and comforted me.