1. How lovely are your tabernacles, O LORD of hosts!
2. My soul longs, yea, even faints for the courts of the LORD: my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God.
3. Yea, the sparrow has found a house, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may lay her young, even your altars, O LORD of hosts, my King, and my God.
4. Blessed are they that dwell in your house: they will be still praising you. Selah.
5. Blessed is the man whose strength is in you; in whose heart are the ways to them.
6. Who passing through the valley of Baca makes it a well; the rain also fills the pools.
7. They go from strength to strength, every one of them in Zion appears before God.
8. O LORD God of hosts, hear my prayer: give ear, O God of Jacob. Selah.
9. Behold, O God our shield, and look upon the face of your anointed.
10. For a day in your courts is better than a thousand. I had rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God, than to dwell in the tents of wickedness.
11. For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.
12. O LORD of hosts, blessed is the man that trusts in you.