1. Make haste, O God, to deliver me; make haste to help me, O LORD.
2. Let them be ashamed and confounded that seek after my soul: let them be turned backward, and put to confusion, that desire my hurt.
3. Let them be turned back for a reward of their shame that say, Aha, aha.
4. Let all those that seek you rejoice and be glad in you: and let such as love your salvation say continually, Let God be magnified.
5. But I am poor and needy: make haste unto me, O God: you are my help and my deliverer; O LORD, make no tarrying.