1. Praise waits for you, O God, in Zion: and unto you shall the vow be performed.
2. O you that hears prayer, unto you shall all flesh come.
3. Iniquities prevail against me: as for our transgressions, you shall purge them away.
4. Blessed is the man whom you choose, and cause to approach unto you, that he may dwell in your courts: we shall be satisfied with the goodness of your house, even of your holy temple.
5. By awesome deeds in righteousness will you answer us, O God of our salvation; who is the confidence of all the ends of the earth, and of them that are afar off upon the sea:
6. Who by his strength established the mountains; being girded with power:
7. Who stills the noise of the seas, the noise of their waves, and the tumult of the people.
8. They also that dwell in the uttermost parts are afraid at your signs: you make the outgoings of the morning and evening to rejoice.
9. You visit the earth, and water it: you greatly enrich it with the river of God, which is full of water: you prepare them grain, when you have so provided for it.
10. You water its ridges abundantly: you settle its furrows: you make it soft with showers: you bless its growth.
11. You crown the year with your goodness; and your paths drop fatness.
12. They drop upon the pastures of the wilderness: and the little hills rejoice on every side.
13. The pastures are clothed with flocks; the valleys also are covered over with grain; they shout for joy, they also sing.