1. O God, you are my God; early will I seek you: my soul thirsts for you, my flesh longs for you in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;
2. To see your power and your glory, so as I have seen you in the sanctuary.
3. Because your lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise you.
4. Thus will I bless you while I live: I will lift up my hands in your name.
5. My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise you with joyful lips:
6. When I remember you upon my bed, and meditate on you in the night watches.
7. Because you have been my help, therefore in the shadow of your wings will I rejoice.
8. My soul follows close after you: your right hand upholds me.
9. But those that seek my soul, to destroy it, shall go into the lower parts of the earth.
10. They shall fall by the sword: they shall be a portion for foxes.
11. But the king shall rejoice in God; every one that swears by him shall glory: but the mouth of them that speak lies shall be stopped.