1. O God, you have cast us off, you have scattered us, you have been displeased; O turn yourself to us again.
2. You have made the earth to tremble; you have broken it: heal the breaches thereof; for it shakes.
3. You have shown your people hard things: you have made us to drink the wine of astonishment.
4. You have given a banner to them that fear you, that it may be displayed because of the truth. Selah.
5. That your beloved may be delivered; save with your right hand, and hear me.
6. God has spoken in his holiness; I will rejoice, I will divide Shechem, and measure out the valley of Succoth.
7. Gilead is mine, and Manasseh is mine; Ephraim also is the helmet for my head; Judah is my lawgiver;
8. Moab is my washpot; upon Edom will I cast out my shoe: Philistia, triumph you because of me.
9. Who will bring me into the strong city? who will lead me into Edom?
10. Will not you, O God, who had cast us off? and you, O God, who did not go out with our armies?
11. Give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man.
12. Through God we shall do valiantly: for he it is that shall tread down our enemies.