1. Be merciful unto me, O God: for man would swallow me up; he fighting daily oppresses me.
2. My enemies would daily swallow me up: for they are many that fight against me, O most High.
3. Whenever I am afraid, I will trust in you.
4. In God, I will praise his word, in God, I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.
5. Every day they twist my words: all their thoughts are against me for evil.
6. They gather themselves together, they hide themselves, they mark my steps, when they wait for my soul.
7. Shall they escape by iniquity? in your anger cast down the people, O God.
8. You number my wanderings: put you my tears into your bottle: are they not in your book?
9. When I cry unto you, then shall my enemies turn back: this I know; for God is for me.
10. In God will I praise his word: in the LORD will I praise his word.
11. In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me.
12. Your vows are upon me, O God: I will render praises unto you.
13. For you have delivered my soul from death: will not you deliver my feet from falling, that I may walk before God in the light of the living?