1. The fool has said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that does good.
2. God looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, that did seek God.
3. Every one of them is gone back: they are altogether become filthy; there is none that does good, no, not one.
4. Have the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people as they eat bread: they have not called upon God.
5. There were they in great fear, where no fear was: for God has scattered the bones of him that encamps against you: you have put them to shame, because God has despised them.
6. Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! When God brings back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad.