1. God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
2. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;
3. Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.
4. There is a river, the streams of which shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacle of the most High.
5. God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early.
6. The nations raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.
7. The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.
8. Come, behold the works of the LORD, what desolations he has made in the earth.
9. He makes wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaks the bow, and cuts the spear in two; he burns the chariot in the fire.
10. Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.
11. The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.