1. My heart is overflowing with a good matter: I speak of the things which I have made concerning the king: my tongue is the pen of a ready scribe.
2. You are fairer than the children of men: grace is poured into your lips: therefore God has blessed you forever.
3. Gird your sword upon your thigh, O most mighty, with your glory and your majesty.
4. And in your majesty ride prosperously because of truth and meekness and righteousness; and your right hand shall teach you awesome things.
5. Your arrows are sharp in the heart of the king's enemies; by which the people fall under you.
6. Your throne, O God, is forever and ever: the sceptre of your kingdom is a righteous sceptre.
7. You love righteousness, and hate wickedness: therefore God, your God, has anointed you with the oil of gladness above your fellows.
8. All your garments smell of myrrh, and aloes, and cassia, out of the ivory palaces, by which they have made you glad.
9. Kings' daughters were among your honorable women: at your right hand did stand the queen in gold of Ophir.
10. Hearken, O daughter, and consider, and incline your ear; forget also your own people, and your father's house;
11. So shall the king greatly desire your beauty: since he is your Lord, worship him.
12. And the daughter of Tyre shall be there with a gift; even the rich among the people shall entreat your favor.
13. The king's daughter is all glorious within the palace: her clothing is of woven gold.
14. She shall be brought unto the king in robes of needlework: the virgins, her companions that follow her, shall be brought unto you.
15. With gladness and rejoicing shall they be brought: they shall enter into the king's palace.
16. Instead of your fathers shall be your children, whom you may make princes in all the earth.
17. I will make your name to be remembered in all generations: therefore shall the people praise you forever and ever.